The benefits of VICBRIX over traditional firewood are that:
- they are made from 100% recycled timber waste that would otherwise be dumped.
- their Moisture Content is consistent at 10% ± 2% compared to split Red gum which may have moisture levels up to 25%.
- they are a consistent shape, easy to handle. No jagged edges which means no splinters.
- they leave minimal ash i.e. less cleaning of the fireplace.
VICBRIX are helping the environment. Here’s why:
- they are a great source of renewable energy
- they turn what would be landfill into a consumable product.
- it saves forests from unnecessary felling.
- they produce less emissions than regular firewood.
That all sounds wonderful. I’m convinced!